Latin Dancing Network, LLC is the publisher of LatinDanceEvents.com and its associated subscriber email (“us, our, we”).
Our Advertising Terms and Conditions set out our standard terms and conditions for advertising products and services we supply to advertisers on our websites.
1. Advertising content is subject to Latin Dancing Network’s approval. Latin Dancing Network reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, insertion order, space reservation, or position commitment at any time and for any reason.
2. Every advertiser and advertising agency (“you”) who submits an order for advertising on this website or in an email operated by us, agrees to these terms and conditions. Your order and these Terms and Conditions form the basis of a contract between you and us for the provision of the advertising ordered by you.
3. We will, subject to availability, technical limitations and these Terms and Conditions, use our reasonable endeavors to publish your advertisement in the format submitted by you and in accordance with your other instructions. The positioning or placement of your advertisement will be at our discretion unless we expressly agree otherwise in writing.
4. We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to publish any advertisement if we feel it does not fit within our website niche or ad guidelines. If we do refuse to publish your advertisement, you may submit a new ad in its place for the duration of current ad campaign purchased. We may, at our absolute discretion and at no extra cost to you, re-publish your advertisement in any other place that we may feel it could be useful to our visitors. We reserve the right to change the format of your advertisement where we deem fit if necessary for technical reasons. We will endeavor to notify you of those changes, but we will not be liable for any costs, expenses, losses or damages suffered or incurred by you arising from our failure to publish your advertisement in accordance with your request. We may head any advertisement as “Advertisement” whenever required to do so by law or whenever we consider it appropriate, for any reason, to distinguish it from other types of content on our site or in newsletters.
5. The Advertiser and/or its agency assumes liability for all content of advertisements published by Latin Dancing Network. The Advertiser and/or its agency grants Latin Dancing Network the right and license to use, reproduce, transmit, and distribute all creative materials supplied by or on behalf of the Advertiser, including, without limitation, all text, graphics, logos, illustrations, and photographs (the “Creative”). Advertiser and/or its agency represents and warrants that: (i) it has all the necessary rights in the Creative; (ii) the Creative does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and (iii) the Creative does not violate or infringe upon any third-party right in any manner or contain any material or information that is defamatory, libelous, slanderous; that violates any person’s right of publicity, privacy or personality; or that may otherwise result in any tort, injury, damage, or harm to any person. The Advertiser and/or its agency acknowledges that Latin Dancing Network is relying on the foregoing representations and warranties.
6. The Advertiser and/or its agency agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Latin Dancing Network and its respective officers, directors, and employees harmless from and against any and all expenses and losses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred on the basis of a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties or in connection with any claim arising from or related to any advertisement supplied by the Advertiser and/or its agency, including, but not limited to, claims of copyright or trademark infringement and claims of libel or invasion of privacy.
7. Latin Dancing Network shall not be liable for any costs or damages if, for any reason, it fails to publish an advertisement. Latin Dancing Network is not liable for delays in delivery and/or nondelivery in the event of an Act of God, action by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity, fire, flood, insurrection, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, or any condition beyond the control of Latin Dancing Network.
8. For online and e-mail-newsletter advertising, Latin Dancing Network shall not be liable to the Advertiser and/or its agency for any technical malfunction, computer error or loss of data, or other injury, damage, or disruption to advertisements or Web sites, that is beyond the control of Latin Dancing Network. Latin Dancing Network has no obligation to detect the presence of any computer virus, Trojan horse, time bomb, worm, or other technology or software causing damage to end users’ computers in any item received from Advertiser and/or its agency.
9. Latin Dancing Network’s sole liability for any error for which it might be responsible will not exceed the cost of the advertisement. Claims for errors must be made in writing within 30 days of the issue date or the date the advertisement first appeared online.
10. We make no representation or warranty in relation to the number of visitors to our websites or the number of impressions at any site except for any made expressly in writing by us. Except for any warranty or representation made expressly in writing by us, you acknowledge that you have not relied on any advice given or representation made by us or on our behalf in connection with the advertising.
1. All rates are subject to change at any time.
2. The Advertiser and/or its agency, if an agency is used, shall be jointly and severally liable for all moneys due and payable to Latin Dancing Network.
3. The Advertiser and/or its agency will be short-rated if, within any contract period, the Advertiser does not use the amount of space or submit the required number of ads upon which its billings have been based.
4. Payment is due in U.S. dollars upon receipt before an advertisement will be displayed.
5. The failure of Latin Dancing Network to enforce any one or more of these provisions will not be construed to be a waiver of any of the Advertising Terms and Conditions clauses or of Latin Dancing Network’s right to enforce such provisions.
6. Refunds are subject to the terms and conditions found in our refund policy.